No announcement yet.

Centrol California Coast Get Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy. I sure wish I was back hoime in central Cali. But life goes on.. Lots of other roads to put miles on. Just wish the wind would calm down a little here in S.D. I don't mind riding in the wind but 40-50 mph sustained is a little bit much.
    S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
    1-big XS patch
    1-small XS/XJ patch
    1-XS/XJ owners pin.
    1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
    2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
    1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
    1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Czekus wrote:
      I don't mind riding in the wind but 40-50 mph sustained is a little bit much.

Aww, ya big sissy! What a cheap and easy way to build up your upper body...and if you leave and return by the same route, you balance it out so that your arms stay the same length...
      "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Comment

Okay, we need to keep this idea alive until mid-June or so. A small gathering on the coast shouldn't be so hard to get going. I have a list of the California XSives, some of whom are not on this list. Mid-June should get us past real rain threats and graduations and such. I will come up with a plan soon and post it here. I'm waiting because the last deal I promoted, I was unable to attend due to unanticipated family events, so I'll wait this time.

Stay tuned herefor Central Califoirnia XSives pseudo-Rally...and Tahoe/Reno seems to still be on for September 3-5...
        "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Comment

OK, I'm still up for it, but not mid-June. My daughter's water polo team is staying here for a tournament and my wife has a conference in Salt Lake, so I've got to be home.

Before mid-June or after mid-June is fine and anytime in August.

Ralph

Comment

Reno Rally

Hey guys, The Reno Rally is still on!! We've been talking about it somewhat on the other Thread, and I've private Messaged the people who were interested a few months ago. I've been busy, and there hasn't really been anything new to discuss. I've got to check out the Days Inn in South Lake Tahoe and see if there rates are really what I saw, and I have to map out a couple of routes for Sat. and Mon. Thats about all there is left, so not much to talk about.
            matt
            1980sg-Stocker-- Sold
            1980sg- Cruise Missile- Sold to RODS454
            1990 ATK 604- Ditch Digger
            2005 BMW K1200S- Killer Bee
            2005 Suzuki GSX-R 1000- trackbike

Comment

Sounds Good!

Thanks for the update, DragXS11!

Hope to attend even if I have to drive down from Oregon.

South Lake is Awesome!

I'll post to the other forum too.

Hope the notification's working.
              On the road!

Comment

Working...
              X