Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 14, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Quote:

"A motorcycle can’t sing on the streets of a city." Unknown

Comment

• Addie is well

Originally posted by MaximPhil View Post
      Hi Cobia,
      The rear crash bar is the one that bent. I think it can be straightened. The bracket for the bag will need to be straightened too.
      Thanks for the offer.
      Phil
      Phil,
      How are you?
      I talked to Jeff & he told me that he straightened the bracket & bar. Test ride OK. Also, He rode the bike to keep the gas fresh & battery charged... He says it is a great bike...,... I asked if he was going to ride his Triumph Sprint or new Gold wing to Key west,. He said that he did not know if either would start, since it has been so long since he ran them...Your XS was running good though... He seems to be in NO hurry for you to retrieve it.

Do not leave Addie there tooo long.
      It is a great big beautiful world out there
      Brent in GA
      Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        Phil,
        How are you?
        I talked to Jeff & he told me that he straightened the bracket & bar. Test ride OK. Also, He rode the bike to keep the gas fresh & battery charged... He says it is a great bike...,... I asked if he was going to ride his Triumph Sprint or new Gold wing to Key west,. He said that he did not know if either would start, since it has been so long since he ran them...Your XS was running good though... He seems to be in NO hurry for you to retrieve it.

Do not leave Addie there tooo long.
        Hi Brent,
        I am fine. Addie is in good hands. Jeff has fixed her up. If he ride
        her to Key West I want a photo beside the Southern most point bouy and a US1 sticker on the windshield
        Sorry I can not make the rally but hope to see you later in February.
        Phil
        1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
        1983 XJ 650 Maxim
        2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

• Are yal doing this again?

Hello XS People,

I recently purchased a 1980 XS1100G. It is my 1st motorcycle and I love it. I have it almost completely repaired and am really hoping you are having the rally in Suches again. I live in Memphis and this is only a 6 hour ride for me. I hope to see other 11's and see what can and has been done to them.

Thank You
          Mr. Jimmy

1980 XS1100G

Comment

• Hey JimmyA - we will be there later year for sure, hope you can join us!!
            Gary Granger
            Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
            2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 14, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Quote:

"A motorcycle can’t sing on the streets of a city." Unknown

Comment

Working...
            X