No announcement yet.

TeXSive Lite 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hadn't found this thread talking about meeting here in Lufkin yet until john asked if I was planning on being there. I am not sure if I will go on the ride yet, but I will make sure I am at IHOP Saturday morning to meet everybody.
    Scott

1980 SG

Comment

Lookin forward to seeing ya there Scott.
      [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
      [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
      The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

Staying in Diboll @ the BW

Hello TeXSives,

Got my room at the Best Western and should arrive about 5 or 6 pm. Where we gonna meet and then eat?

See you folks then,

Greg
        Gone but never Forgotten:
        1980 XS11SG - "Scorpion"

Current:
        2006 Yamaha FJR1300A - "Orion"
        2007 Honda CBR600RR - "Twitch"

"Life is not a journey to the grave, with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid on broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming:

WOW - What a ride!

Comment

Afraid that something has come up that will not allow me to be there Friday night. But I will be at the ihop by 9am as planned. There are lots of places to eat in Lufkin right on 59 so you guys should be able to find something good.

See ya next Saturday.

Comment

i might actually get to come this time after all... i will be sure to ride with a bag on my head (with eye holes of course) since i will be on my Dads HD since i need a new cam chain before any long rides. I'm planning on coming in Friday night ... but things could change... I will know friday...lol
            Shawn
            78 XS1100E "Black Rat"
            78 XS1100E Parts
            www.hotrod1972.com

Comment

I am one step closer to making it this time. I have reserved a room at the BW in Diboll.
              So Shawn is coming on an h-d. I guess we know who'll be at the back of the pack, trying to keep up. Hell, at least he'll be coming.

Comment

i dont think i will be staying in the back too much... his HD out torques mine and i have to give hard throttle to keep up...lol

Just made my reservation at motel 6 in lufkin for Fri night.
                Shawn
                78 XS1100E "Black Rat"
                78 XS1100E Parts
                www.hotrod1972.com

Comment

SWMBO will be coming also.. It is Her Birthday this weekend and this ride is part of her birthday present. bike is ready for me to pick up at Noon time (no Garage so can't keep it over night)
                  Clothes are packed, all that is left is a few quick errands and then we will be off.... I am so looking forward to this trip with her...
                  See ya'll Sat morning at Ihop.
                  Shawn
                  78 XS1100E "Black Rat"
                  78 XS1100E Parts
                  www.hotrod1972.com

Comment

See all you TeXSives tomorrow! Ride Safe.

Comment

All packed and ready to roll. See ya'll tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X