No announcement yet.

Bob Jones Rally 2010?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we talked on the phone, Didn't you say you come into Katy like every 2 weeks or so? Let me know when your coming and put that puppy on the truck and bring it with ya.
    Richard

Comment

Follow the directions on the can.

Did you say what your ridin'? ( or not) I'll go back and look.
      Last edited by XSokieSPECIAL; 03-09-2010, 10:10 PM.

Comment

katy texas r u the one that called me on craiglists bout the seat n the parts bike?

Comment

Bob Jones Memorial Rally-from the wife

If you want to make the Bob Jones memorial rally what it is also about-a Memorial to talk about the man, his favorite motorycle and trips of his/your own, I will do this (if anyone is interested). I will open my home for a huge party in Bob's honor. A chance for everyone to see his "Real Monster garage" he built for his beloved motorcycles. The garage is currently full of completed and salvage motorcycles; so it will give you the chance to look through all his 20-25 years collection. A collection of XS11 parts he bought to keep his dream alive and keep the best bike on the road forever.
          Yes, I might have monetary interest in such a party. But I am the one left with three garages full of motorcycle parts that need to be sold or given away.
          This will give all a chance for a ride to Merriam, KS. a suburban of Kansas City. And if you want to schedule rides from here, Russ or Bohn can surely plan some interesting locations. Not as exciting as Bob's favorite roads in Arkansas, but much safer.
          It's just a thought.
          Karla Jones, wife

Comment

Karla,
            Thank you, from me personally, for offering this!

I would definitely be interested in meeting you finally, and seeing Bob's collection for the first time.

If this becomes a go... count me in! I'll keep an eye on this thread to watch how it developes...

Take care, Karla.
            Bob
            '82 XJ1100J Maxim (has been sold.)

'79 F "Time Machine"... oh yeah, Baby.... (Sold back to Maximan)

2011 Kaw Concours 14 ABS

In the warden's words from Cool Hand Luke;
            "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Comment

Working...
            X