Fall Run to PA ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deb, Bruce, and Marty
    We got home aroud 4:30 . Took our time. We did miss you this morning but we knew was rain related.. we did find a place called Antlers Inn that has a great brunch on sunday mornings { rosat beff, ham, turkey, eggs bacon, waffles,and the whole nine yards ]
    good food good price.
    Next time were there tracy and I will take you there . It's on rt6
    phone #814-435-6300 great place,also can handle large groups . Waitress that we had told us they just did brunch for 150 bikers last week . all we have to do is make a reservation
    for that morning. Next I"ll be on my bike .Had a great visit can't wait for spring.
    Madbiker
    "80 midnight Sp"

Comment

Glad to hear everybody had a good time, sorry I could not make it. We spent the weekend packing and getting my Bandit loaded for NC!! Bruce........everything is ready to go, I wish we were leaving today but I guess I can wait till thursday.

Any idea what happened to Dave W. (Highlander)
      Gary Granger
      Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
      2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

I got up Saturday morning with all intentions of going. Showered and started getting rain gear together, just in case. Then it started raining but good. Turned on the TV and checked the weather. They were calling for rain all day here. They were right. I couldn't even get any of my work done around here because of the rain.
        Hope you all had a great time, and I'm sorry I missed you. There is always next spring!
        Highlander

Comment

Hey Marty,
          Please email me as your address isn't available from here, I tried to send you the links but it bounced.
          Sorry for the inconvenience.
          My email is
          ladybar10der@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
          X