Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XS East in OH sounds good!
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

MOTORCLIST MEMORIAL WALL Hopedale Ohio about 64 miles ne of Caldwell on rt22. It is nice. At the Ameriacan Legion post.
      motorcyclistmemorial foundation.com good website good pics.
      fly

Comment

Wow this thread is dead.....I hope the rally is more lively. Dena and I and Bruce are going. This should ramp up the excitement level (well it did for us)! Reservations are made!
        Gary Granger
        Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
        2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Howdy XS East,,,just letting the XS11 crowd in the n.e. know that I will have a house in Pa. soon, and a chance I can make it to the xs east rally. Being retired and have family there in Pa. area, we will be located in both San Diego, and Pa,,,depending on the time of year,,,so anyway, hope to see you xs11 proud members, and my buddy in Cleveland, has my ol xj1100 maxim, seeing if I can drag him to the rally this year,,,,if not this year, definitely get an xs east rally for next year,,,,ride on, Mike in Sun Diego

Comment

Gary, glad to see that you, Dena and Bruce are attending. Almost doubles our numbers. Wife is recovering from double knee replacement, so I'm not focused on this at the moment. But we do have lodgings, proposed routes and will have to figure out eats as the weekend gets closer. May have to do like last year, all takeout. Depends on status of COVID. And I have some ideas for t-shirts.
            Darrell
            78E
            80G project
            06FJR

Comment

I'm on the wait and see. Really would like to get to meet some of yinz but if it was next week I would have to decline due to work imposed quarantine requirements because of out of state travel.

I'm a definite wait and see.
              1979 XS1100 Special
              1980 XS1100 Std parts bucket
              1987 ZL1000 Eliminator
              1976 XS750D Project in waiting

Comment

Also a wait and see.
                80 SG
                81 SH in parts
                99 ST1100
                91 ST1100

Comment

Vicky and I are trying to figure if we can swing it at about 600 miles with the bike on a trailer! Got to be a great time, adventure again... I'll start with a reservation and work my way from there
                  1967 Bultaco Metralla 250
                  RD125
                  1973 CT3 175
                  78 XS1100E
                  80 XS850SG

Comment

I'd love to do XS East again, but it's now about 30 hours of seat time just to get there and back. It isn't coming closer.
                    Marty (in Mississippi)
                    XS1100SG
                    XS650SK
                    XS650SH
                    XS650G
                    XS6502F
                    XS650E

Comment

I was a little concerned with the site down but I think I have emails for most of the folks planning to attend. So far, 7 of us:
                      Bruce
                      Gary & Deanna
                      Bax
                      Wings30
                      earl G
                      Darrell
                      78E
                      80G project
                      06FJR

Comment

Just got my vaccine Darrell, so I'm a probably.
                        80 SG
                        81 SH in parts
                        99 ST1100
                        91 ST1100

Comment

The Manchester, NH VA hospital just dropped the age restrictions for the vaccine. I'll be calling to be put on the list Monday. This will definitely increase the likeliness of a Bax sighting in Ohio.......

---Bax
                          80 SG, --- Slightly modified with EFI.....

Comment

I'll be riding in the Nevada, Arizona, Utah area then so no Ohio.
                            "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
                            1981 LH

Comment

I was going to attend..but it looks like I will be recovering from Hip replacement surgery instead..If I'm lucky I might be riding by Sept...
                              Not that I have any rallies to go to..Things should be back to normal by then with any luck...VYR?
                              Maybe... Oh and I got my 1st Covid19 shot last week..
                              Last edited by madmax-im; 03-08-2021, 05:00 AM.
                              1980 XS650G Special-Two
                              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

No files here.
                                See if this works. These are somewhat detailed routes for XS East 2021 in south east Ohio (SEOH). They are in PDF format, you should be able to download them and print them.
                                If this doesn't work you can email me or Darrell for the same files.
                                Last edited by MartyA; 05-19-2021, 07:19 PM.
                                Marty in NW PA
                                Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
                                Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
                                This IS my happy face.

Comment

Working...
                                X