Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little Video Clip

Hey folks,

Just resurrecting this thread for a little video clip from my "Godzilla-cam" rig that I had set up. Most of the clips were not very good, more sweepers than anything else, and the camera didn't want to behave, so I missed capturing one of the better twisty sections.

But this one is the ride down the mountain and to the Riverfront Restaurant Lunch stop...can't recall if it was Saturday or Sunday...but anyways, it's ~10 minutes, has a fair amount of twisty action. The road wasn't as bumpy as the video looks...just a poor mounting rig I had it on, but then again it wasn't a Go-Pro rig!!!

http://youtu.be/SfFtTXGh9rY

T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

• Yep Sunday. The full church parking lot is the tell.
      Thanks TC!
      Marty in NW PA
      Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
      Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
      This IS my happy face.

Comment

• That was a fun day! I haven't gotten to ride much since then. I would love to make it to the XSSE but don't think I will be able to.
        Jeff
        77 XS750 2D completely stock
        79 SF XS1100 "Picky" stock with harley mufflers

Comment

• Originally posted by jjz28 View Post
          That was a fun day! I haven't gotten to ride much since then. I would love to make it to the XSSE but don't think I will be able to.
          Hi Jeff,
          You must try harder XSSE is a really fun rally. Also some great roads from your area.
          Phil
          1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
          1983 XJ 650 Maxim
          2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

• I would love to come to XSSE phil. I had such a great time at the east. Everyone was so cool and I finally got to push my bike just a little. It all depend on work for me. I have been layed off a long time and am supposed to be going back any time so if I go back it would be hard to take off.
            Jeff
            77 XS750 2D completely stock
            79 SF XS1100 "Picky" stock with harley mufflers

Comment

Working...
            X