No announcement yet.

Doing my duty, I guess.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not just the site its the area and I don't really care what you all do at this point I was going to offer to host it but forget it do what you want. Ben just so you know I've been working on this longer then you are a member ,that's why I'm hard headed about this so do what you want and you will.
    Ralph

Comment

Originally posted by madbiker View Post
      its not just the site its the area and I don't really care what you all do at this point I was going to offer to host it but forget it do what you want. Ben just so you know I've been working on this longer then you are a member ,that's why I'm hard headed about this so do what you want and you will.
      Ralph
      Ralph no one has come forward to organize this event as of yet...I will come to wherever its held...if you want to have some sway then step up and pronounce you will organize this event...dont give up...If you build it we will come...that is the main thing here. Randy has not said anything about being the organizer,,,its just a discusiion and whomever wants to get this going needs to sieze the moment and get the ball rolling...believe me when i say we will support you if you decide to take the reins. You know what they say..."If you want something done right then do it yourself"
      Last edited by madmax-im; 10-09-2009, 12:17 PM.
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Funk View Post
        Tom knows some great roads around the Huntsville area. Rick
        I have heard that they have a few good roads there... but that's for another thread
        Tom
        2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
        gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

I am sorry I said the WV word... It is not intent to sway people into anything.

I was to the area this spring, Ralph is talking about and I do feel it is worth another visit.
          Tom
          2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
          gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

There is a place to vote on the "XSEast 2010 Poll" thread.

Comment

Ben I guess the fact that it is 8 months away and this thread already taken place made me think it was a done thing Ride to the Memorial 2009 didn't see the need to state facts this again!

Comment

Originally posted by madbiker View Post
                Ben I guess the fact that it is 8 months away and this thread already taken place made me think it was a done thing Ride to the Memorial 2009 didn't see the need to state facts this again!
                Like I said if you want to plan this then do so..the rest will follow...and I'm sure others will help you with the planning...so the question... is do you or dont you want to organize this?...pls answer that...until you do then there will be questions about where to have XSEast 2010...and thats the last thing I am gonna say about this... I'm done here.........
                Last edited by madmax-im; 10-09-2009, 03:50 PM.
                1980 XS650G Special-Two
                1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
                X