XSEast 09 Official Head Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyA View Post
    With a little help from my friends - well, with a LOT of help from my friends - Sally and I are still planning on attending.

Weird, I voted twice, er, I mean I voted for 2, the count only incremented by 1???
    Hi Marty you voted in the TWO column so 11 x 2 =22
    1 x 6 = 6 for those of us with out a date
    1 x 3 = 3 Sidecar
    for a current total of 31
    and it's only March
    Phil
    1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
    1983 XJ 650 Maxim
    2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Originally posted by Huron52 View Post
      Didn't vote ..... It is suppose to be 2 but it might be just me 1

Won't know if Pam can get away from work. The weekend before this rally we are flying to Newfoundland for a wedding. and then two weeks after the rally we are heading to the west coast for three weeks. The boss might just get a little grumpy.

So one for sure! maybe two

Well this could get confusing....or maybe I should say easier. My girlfriend's name is Pam and so is Gary F's wife. Unfortunately, it looks as though Gary and his wife won't be able to make it.

Don
      currently own;
      1980 Yamaha XS1100 SG
      2009 Yamaha Star Raider

Comment

Haven't voted yet. Won't know for about another month or so, if I'll be able to make it.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ron
        1980 XS11 LG (Diablo)
        1980 XS11 G (Bagger)
        1978 XS11 G (White Knight)
        1978 XS11 G (Skeleton)
        2016 SS (S.S. Flyer)

Comment

32 now, XS-cellent! First day of spring here we had snow showers for three hours! I've had all I can stand 'cause i can't stands no more!

Are we there yet?

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
            32 now, XS-cellent! First day of spring here we had snow showers for three hours! I've had all I can stand 'cause i can't stands no more!

Are we there yet?
            I'll be there before you...April 25th and 26th I am taking a tour of upstate NY and up to Burlington VT(overnite) then back down for a RTE in Bennington with the ST owners forum on Sunday the 26th at the Madison Brewery...so I get a look/see at the Mohawk Trail and the big "chop"...
            1980 XS650G Special-Two
            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

I am planning on making this rally.
              It is a great big beautiful world out there
              Brent in GA
              Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
                I'll be there before you...April 25th and 26th I am taking a tour of upstate NY and up to Burlington VT(overnite) then back down for a RTE in Bennington with the ST owners forum on Sunday the 26th at the Madison Brewery...so I get a look/see at the Mohawk Trail and the big "chop"...
                Watch out for ice, especially in VT.

Comment

Originally posted by Scootstado2 View Post
                  Watch out for ice, especially in VT.
                  Thanks Russ...I will be on the lookout...I guess its still a bit early up there...I am heading to Ontario this weekend
                  1980 XS650G Special-Two
                  1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Thanks Russ...I will be on the lookout...I guess its still a bit early up there...I am heading to Ontario this weekend
                    Hi BNE,
                    How long are you staying? I could put up with you for one night
                    oops that should read Put you up for the night.
                    If you look like your passport photo you are not well enough to travel
                    Snow is gone from around here but roads are still 'dirty' with sand and wet in unexpected places.
                    Phil
                    1983 XJ 650 Maxim

Comment

Originally posted by MaximPhil View Post
                      Hi BNE,
                      How long are you staying? I could put up with you for one night
                      oops that should read Put you up for the night.
                      If you look like your passport photo you are not well enough to travel
                      Snow is gone from around here but roads are still 'dirty' with sand and wet in unexpected places.
                      Phil
                      Hey Phil Thanks for the invite This is going to be a short trip so at this point I dont know if it'll even be an overnighter...most likely if it is then Jim(Ossjughead) will prolly put me up for the nite. BTW if you want those engine guards with the rubber footrests on them they're yours...I had them on the bike but I didnt like the set up. If you happen to get to Jim's home on Sat then I'll give them to ya. Has anyone heard from Hamjam?? I pm'd him but I've not heard a thing...
                      Last edited by madmax-im; 03-26-2009, 08:37 PM.
                      1980 XS650G Special-Two
                      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

New member, looking for XSEast info

Hi, from what I can see, you are having a XS rally in Brattleborogh Vt, I would like to attend, definately want one of those tee-shirts (XXL black) and one of my buddies might like to attend as well (He rides a Honda Vtwin tho)
                        can you send me the perticulars??

Thanks,

Midnight Rider (My friends call me Ron)
                        Midnight Rider (MadMaxxx)

"You didn't quit riding because your old, your old because you quit riding"

Currently own:

1980 XS1100LG Midnight Special (Mellisa) Best bike I ever owned!!

Previously Owned :

Yamaha 82 XJ750 Midnight Maxim (Maxine), 83 XJ650 Midnight Maxim (Trouble), 75 TX750

Suzuki 73 GT750 (Water Buffalo, 2 Stroke Water Cooled 3Cyl, I hated This Bike!)

Honda 70 CB350 (My First Bike)

Comment

Welcome Ron (and buddy). All are welcome, the more the merrier!! The details for the hotel are below. Make sure you tell them you're with the XS Group

Colonial Hotel and Spa
                          889 Putney Road
                          Brattleboro, VT 05301
                          Phone: 802-257-7733
                          Fax: same number

http://www.colonialmotelspa.com/

Memorial Weekend 09 is May 22, 23, 24, 25 Friday - Monday. Friday is usually just arrivals and bull sessions. Rides on Sat and Sun, home on Monday.

T-shirts can be ordered from madbiker look up his handle here, but better off e-mailing him: rtwbikeparts@hotmail.com

Ralph Waltman
                          3942 Marietta Ave
                          Columbia Pa. 17512
                          PayPal is rtwbikeparts@hotmail.com.
                          Cost is short sleeves $12.00
                          and long sleeves are $15.00

Comment

Hey Phil Thanks for the invite This is going to be a short trip so at this point I dont know if it'll even be an overnighter...most likely if it is then Jim(Ossjughead) will prolly put me up for the nite. BTW if you want those engine guards with the rubber footrests on them they're yours...I had them on the bike but I didnt like the set up. If you happen to get to Jim's home on Sat then I'll give them to ya. Has anyone heard from Hamjam?? I pm'd him but I've not heard a thing...
                            Hj BNE,
                            Ossjughead is a good 5 hour ride from my house I hope you have planed your route. I have other commitments in town so definitely can not go . Yes I am interested in the foot rests. Please bring them to XSEast.
                            I have spoken to HamJam and he is OK.
                            Phil
                            1983 XJ 650 Maxim

Comment

Originally posted by MaximPhil View Post
                              Hj BNE,
                              Ossjughead is a good 5 hour ride from my house I hope you have planed your route. I have other commitments in town so definitely can not go . Yes I am interested in the foot rests. Please bring them to XSEast.
                              I have spoken to HamJam and he is OK.
                              Phil
                              Hey Phil...5 hours huh? Didnt realize you were that far away...Yes i will bring the foot rests to XSEast...I might be going to the Madawaska Monkey Butt rally as well...not sure yet. I cant wait for XSEast my bike should be looking real fine by then. I did talk with Hamjam last night and he is doing pretty good. Take care... BNE
                              1980 XS650G Special-Two
                              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Hey Phil...5 hours huh? Didnt realize you were that far away...

Yes Ontario is a pretty big province
                                Tom
                                2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
                                gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

Working...
                                X