XS north

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi
    I 'talked to Mr66 last night and offered him my double room and I would take a luxury room , this morning when I reserved the luxury one for me a small scrwup was noticed even though I made the original reservations I seemed to be left off the room list so as of this morning I have reserved 2 luxury rooms I will take one with Gary from here, and keep the other available. If anyone wants to switch to let Gary and Dena have a room ( thanks Tinman ) and perhaps if anyone was interested in sharing their double room .
    Jim
    Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
    Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
    and SOXS
    2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Room at the Inn

I don't mind sharing a room with anyone. Please feel free to utilize the room. I have sleep apnia so I do use an pressure machine. It's not to noisy but it might disturb a light sleeper who is sober. (probably no where near as distubing as trying to sleep in the same room as Phil) It would be great if we all can stay at the same place. Thx Rick
      I May Be Crazy, But I Have A Good Time.

Northern Gypsy - 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS - Daily rider

Comment

I'm In!

Originally posted by madbiker View Post
        If Marty can't make it Wayne I have room for you if your coming?
        Ralph
        Thanks Ralph,
        I graciously accept your offer. As of yet I haven't made arrangements for a room, so yes, that sounds great. I am just getting caught up on some of the past entries and I'm glad to see you are up and riding again. I'm lloking forward to seeing everyone in July.

Wayne
        80 XS1100 SG "Phoenix"

"We are the type of band that if we moved in next door to you...Your lawn would die"
        Lemmy from Motorhead

Comment

Wayne the bed is yours looks like my room is full . Now Jim & Phil if you guys want shirts you design them I can check in to getting them made if you want. Ralph

Comment

Hi Ralph,
            Thanks for the offer. Jim is following up with a local supplier so lets see what transpires with that first.
            Phil
            1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
            1983 XJ 650 Maxim
            2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

its dark in the park

hi all;; try not to ride in algonquin park after dark! a moose is almost black and hard to see,, also a moose,s eyes don,t reflect like a deers,, and july is a high collison month for moose be carefull you monkeybutts!!! slow mo!
              The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
              moemcnally@hotmail.com
              i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

Originally posted by slow mo View Post
                hi all;; try not to ride in algonquin park after dark! a moose is almost black and hard to see,, also a moose,s eyes don,t reflect like a deers,, and july is a high collison month for moose be carefull you monkeybutts!!! slow mo!
                Hi Slo Mo,
                Does that mean you are joining in the Monkey Butt rally
                Phil
                1983 XJ 650 Maxim

Comment

Originally posted by MaximPhil View Post
                  Hi Slo Mo,
                  Does that mean you are joining in the Monkey Butt rally
                  Phil

Hey Phil

I'm working on Slo Mo , he's retired now and his bike is in excellent shape give a take a bad wire or two haha! I think he just needs to feel more comfortable about taking his bike on a long trip.

James
                  BDF Special
                  80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
                  Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by tinman905 View Post
                    Hey Phil

I'm working on Slo Mo , he's retired now and his bike is in excellent shape give a take a bad wire or two haha! I think he just needs to feel more comfortable about taking his bike on a long trip.

James
                    Hi James Good to hear you know Slo Mo. We will all have a chance to get some practice runs under our belt before July. I agree we all need to ride within our own comfort zone.
                    Phil
                    1983 XJ 650 Maxim

Comment

Hello Hello **** does this thing work@#$%^* Testing Testing#$^T%&*

is ther anybody out there
                      Phil
                      1983 XJ 650 Maxim

Comment

Zzzzz-z-z-z-z-z-z-z...
                        Marty in NW PA
                        Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
                        Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
                        This IS my happy face.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyA View Post
                          Zzzzz-z-z-z-z-z-z-z...
                          Hi Marty should have known you would be AWAKE Have you booked the time off from work yet?
                          Phil
                          1983 XJ 650 Maxim

Comment

Got my schedule today but it only goes to the end of June. At least we should make it to VT
                            Marty in NW PA
                            Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
                            Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
                            This IS my happy face.

Comment

So is anyone bringing cards ???????????? Hey just wanted see if there was anyone out there haha!
                              BDF Special
                              80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
                              Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Hi All Lori and I will be comming we will be looking for another hotel i guess its the cheap in me that cant spend that much a night for a place to sleep. I will let you guys know what i find
                                Jim
                                http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i7...all2008017.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X