Clear All

This is the view that I know from Hyner

This was taken on our way to XSeast last year
    Tom
    2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
    gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

Hyner View True

I have seen it from there too! If you saw...the last pic I posted is looking up from the bridge at Hyner View 1300 feet higher up. That road going up to Hyner Vw. was amazing too!
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Madmaxim,
        We will have to do some rides this warm season, it would be cool to get some help from an xs head too. My family has a cabin up rt 87, it would be a good place for an xs11 mini rally.
        They launch hang gliders off of the top of Hyner view. I don't know if you noticed the wood ramp to the side of the lookout, I guess it would be a good place to test the TOP SPEED of an xs!
        79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
        80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
        80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
        79 DT 100

Comment

Originally posted by xs11lover View Post
          Madmaxim,
          We will have to do some rides this warm season, it would be cool to get some help from an xs head too. My family has a cabin up rt 87, it would be a good place for an xs11 mini rally.
          They launch hang gliders off of the top of Hyner view. I don't know if you noticed the wood ramp to the side of the lookout, I guess it would be a good place to test the TOP SPEED of an xs!
          Not only do I know they launch hang gliders...I saw 3 of them...but didnt get any pics. Some people I know from the ST forum live also in the Williamsport area...so our outings last year had the benefit of local knowledge...big time. I've not ridden either of my Yamahas there only my ST1100. Now I'm itching to ride...dang winter is gonna set in for a few days...time to fix the fairing on the XJ1100
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
          X