North West Ct Ride Sept 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do we leave?

NE CT is my favorite place in the world.

Comment

BobE! Sounds great! Count me in for it!
      How 'bout everyone else? NE CT, SW MA?
      We can do this!
      Those restaurants sound great too, Greek's my choice!
      When do we want to go?
      80 XS1100G w/ Windjammer-the Witch
      79 XS1100F

"Look Ma! No hands!...."

Comment

Could we include a stop in Norwich? For old time's sake? Even just a gas stop?

Comment

Let's do this on Columbus weekend! Sun ride, and we can go home Mon?

Comment

I'm in on this one and so is MAX...let me know the where and when...my finances are tight but doable..as long as the weather is good so am I... Columbus weekend is Oct 11th-13th so if you're gonna do it on a Sunday...I could come up Sat afternoon and stay overnite Sat and Sunday.just need to know what motel and where and the contact #'s to make a reservation.
            Last edited by madmax-im; 09-22-2008, 03:25 PM.
            1980 XS650G Special-Two
            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Geeeezzzz, we can talk you guys into anything!

As for what weekend, haven't thought that far ahead yet. I can only afford a day ride at this point, my job has been cut down in hours for a while, until November.

I take it by the reaction I'm getting suckered into organizing this get-together, so I'll look into the local motels. I will need to know how many would want to stay overnight and what kind of lavish accomodations you want.

As for Norwich, don't know why it would be "old time's sake", but it would be quite a ways out of where I'm thinking. Randy, it would be right on your way from NY though, if you were coming up I-95 and onto I-395 to Attawaugan. So you could still get gas there if you want.
              BobE
              Richmond, RI
              1980 XS1100G - "The Old Coot"

PREVIOUS RIDES
              2005 Venture, 1993 Venture, 1983 Venture
              1978 Gold Wing, 1983 Gold Wing
              1975 CB500T, 1983 Husqvarna 250WR
              1981 XL500, 1975 CB750K5
              1981 CB900F, 1965 C200 (Honda 90)
              1968 Powell Challenger (Hairy-Chested Mini-bike)

Comment

Originally posted by BobE
                Geeeezzzz, we can talk you guys into anything!

As for what weekend, haven't thought that far ahead yet. I can only afford a day ride at this point, my job has been cut down in hours for a while, until November.

I take it by the reaction I'm getting suckered into organizing this get-together, so I'll look into the local motels. I will need to know how many would want to stay overnight and what kind of lavish accomodations you want.

As for Norwich, don't know why it would be "old time's sake", but it would be quite a ways out of where I'm thinking. Randy, it would be right on your way from NY though, if you were coming up I-95 and onto I-395 to Attawaugan. So you could still get gas there if you want.
                Bob If you want I could share a room with you and split the cost to keep it affordable for ya ...let me know.Hell if you're gonna be organizing this then maybe i wont even charge you for it.just let me know where and how much the room rates are...as for how lavish...just a regular place will do...dont need no 5 star hotels...LOL
                Last edited by madmax-im; 09-22-2008, 04:12 PM.
                1980 XS650G Special-Two
                1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me.

Time to start a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X