Matt's broken leg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Matt

This is my first summer riding, so things like having buddies get into a bender can be pretty traumatic.

I had a friend on a crotch rocket (Yami 650) get tagged by a car that pulled out in front of him, then moved to the right shoulder, then turned in front of him AGAIN to make the next left. He ended up going around the car on the left since they moved to the right initially, so when they turned left, they turned right INTO him!

"I didn't see you" was all they could say.

He spun around twice in the road on the bike then laid it down on the right side. He got 4 stitches and carved up his knee pretty well. I thought the bike was totalled, but his dad put it back together in a week. Last night, my friend swung by to see if he could join us on our tour to my brother's house in PA today. 169 miles by superslab,225 by side roads. We're taking side roads

I told him it wouldn't be the same without him. I'm thrilled that he got back on and is riding again. A little stiff, but still thrilled when he hears the starter kick in.

Get back on, ride into the sunset, go to Fulton, sit at the locks and smell the Nestle chocolate!!
    "Rat Rod"
    79 XS1100 Standard
    87 VMAX cans
    Cheap Japanese Tires
    Cobalt Blue Rattle Can Paint
    Custom Lighting on a Budget

Perry Center Fire Department
    Perry Emergency Ambulance

"If we don't do it, who will?"

Some people have one of those days, I have one of those lives...

Comment

Re: Hey Matt

Originally posted by Hammerhead1st

Get back on, ride into the sunset, go to Fulton, sit at the locks and smell the Nestle chocolate!!
      Nestle's has been gone for a few years now, closed in 2003. They has another company in there that made a batch or two of chocolate, but forgot to pay the bills.
      Gary Granger
      Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
      2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Working...
      X