No announcement yet.

2003 Toronto Bike Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry- Friday and Staurday! I will check the Yahoo groups and find out what time we met last year, we can discuss further plans when we all get together.
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Ok here is what we did last year:

Saturday - meet at The International Centre's International Market Cafe in Hall 1 at 11:30am.

I think that sounds good again for this year. Nobody seems to be interesed this year though, last year we had 8-10 people.

Gary Granger

Comment

Gary and all, I'm still planning on coming down for it. I might be the only one coming from here, but still planning on it. 11:30 at the Cafe sounds good to me.
        Brian
        1978E Midlife Crisis - A work in progress
        1984 Kawasaki 550 Ltd - Gone, but not forgotten

A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
        remembering the same thing!

Comment

Hi All

Got a e mail message from Jim Hamilton and it appears that the people there last year will appear again this year. Maybe with some lucky some new ones.
          Tom
          2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
          gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

Well then see you all there!
            Gary Granger

Comment

Well, plans changed on me at the last minute and it looks as tho I won't make it this year. If they change again, and it doesn't seem likely they will, I will look for everyone at the cafe at 11:30.

Have an XSsive time.
              Brian
              1978E Midlife Crisis - A work in progress
              1984 Kawasaki 550 Ltd - Gone, but not forgotten

A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
              remembering the same thing!

Comment

I am back home in Mexico......had a great time. Links to pictures will be posted soon.
                Gary Granger

Comment

Gary

Glad you made it home alright.... I was suppose to ask you somethig when you got home... but darned if I can remember it.... you would think I was drinking that night ....
                  Tom
                  2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
                  gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

Ahh, right... we were drinking. I was wondered what happened.

Good turn-out, it was nice to see youse guys again. I should check in here more often I think.

Comment

Gary Granger

Comment

Ok I did forget about the pictures.......We got around 40 inches of snow last week and 24 inches TODAY! They declared a snow emergency here......I have been busy with the snow blower and shovel, but i am now out of room to put the white stuff. Anyway I got the picts uploaded to image station, here is a link:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290819157

How do I look on a HD anyway? Cheap sunglasses were to protect my eyes from the chrome reflections. I almost got a sunburn.........

Gary Granger

Comment

Working...
                        X