Lost Rally 2015 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Rallye

I'd be interested I think. I had a blast two years ago and all the people were first class. Liked the cool weather when it was hot here and I really enjoyed the trip around Lake Superior. Bohn
    Bohn
    78 XS750SE Bought New In 78
    80 XS1100SG "XS Combination"

Comment

I'll confirm details with Julie's Motor Inn and then I'll start a new thread for a rally based in Houghton, MI over the weekend of August 14-16th, 2015. This is kind of a 'save the date' post, with details to follow in the upcoming thread. Expect to see something from me in the next week or so.

-Erik
      -Do what makes you happy.

'79 Honda CB 750 K (2)
      '78 XS 11 E - "Rhona"
      ...and a 2nd E, for the goodies on it.

Comment

Still haven't checked with the motel for prices. I'll make sure to get that done this week. Expect a full new thread on the rally by Friday. Sorry for the delay.

'79 Honda CB 750 K (2)
        '78 XS 11 E - "Rhona"

Comment

Julie (of Julie's Motor Inn) is on vacation this week, so I still have to verify prices available. The details of the rally will pretty much be like what I laid out for last year's which didn't end up happening. (click here for last year's thread)

It'll be the same time of year; August 14-16 weekend, 2015. Once I get motel prices, I'll post up that new thread.

'79 Honda CB 750 K (2)
          '78 XS 11 E - "Rhona"

Comment

I've got this rally penciled in Eric. Not seeing any reason at this point I couldn't make it.
            Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
            X