Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randy
    My hoses are for all four $135.
    So, is that replacing the two hoses and one piece of tubing in the rear with one SS hose or just one section of the hose?

Either way, that's a fair price for sure, especially when the buyer knows they're getting something that fits -- always a benefit when you're talking about an older bike. I've rebuilt a few dirt bikes and it can be maddening trying to fit something when you can't find NOS or a decent used part.

Comment

Sinter,

The set of four hoses consists of the following:

ONE Master Cylinder - to - Union hose.

TWO Union - to - Front Caliper hoses.

ONE Rear Master Cylinder - to - Caliper hose. This hose replaces the entire run in one piece, so you can ditch the rubber-metal-rubber contraption.

Randy

Comment

Hey Chevy (big block):

No one has yet sent me the dimensions of the XJ lines.

I did recieve one sample front M/C to front Caliper line and the good guy let me keep it as a template.

I still need the Rear - to - Front line dimensions. Any help would be appreciated.

Randy

Comment

Randy, I have a complete set of lines off my parts XJ. I would be willing to loan them for the sake of getting stainless lines available for us XJ folks. I can't afford to do this myself right now, but if this will help other XJ'ers, I'll be glad to assist any way I can.
          John
          82 XJ1100J
          "eXJunk"

Comment

Thanks, macnut, but as of right now, I do not have any orders for XJ lines. I figure if someone wants them, he can send me the measurements, eh?

Randy

Comment

Working...
            X