No announcement yet.

Does anyone have the left side for a jardine spaghetti header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's pretty crappy. People get burned both directions. I can't stand scammers and flakes.

I only do Paypal because at least there are protections for both parties.
    1980 XS1100G. Work in progress.
    1980 XS1100G. 2nd work in progress.

Comment

Most everyone here is pretty damn trustworthy, except for a few newbies that usually end up to be short timers.

When you GIVE someone something and all you ask is they cover shipping, it takes a pretty sorry piece of human waste to not to pay for the shipping for a FREE part. Most especially something that is unobtainium like these exhaust parts.

Oh well, I can afford the small amount it cost to ship it. I wonder if Sean can afford to be shunned by .com members because of his classless actions.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
        Most everyone here is pretty damn trustworthy, except for a few newbies that usually end up to be short timers.

When you GIVE someone something and all you ask is they cover shipping, it takes a pretty sorry piece of human waste to not to pay for the shipping for a FREE part. Most especially something that is unobtainium like these exhaust parts.

Oh well, I can afford the small amount it cost to ship it. I wonder if Sean can afford to be shunned by .com members because of his classless actions.
        Yeah, it's beyond rude to do something like that. Unfortunately there are tons of scammers and flakes out there.
        1980 XS1100G. Work in progress.
        1980 XS1100G. 2nd work in progress.

Comment

Sorry to hear about everyones experience on this........Hell I agree with everyone though its not hard to give up some dough for parts.......

I am one to trust people also but at the same time wont ship out a part unless its paid for........I have been burned also by the just give me some beer money and they cant even come up with 15 bucks for a cheap 18 pack

Only been here for a short time but like the people I have messaged and everyone who has helped me along the way so far

Maybe one day I can get some parts out to someone on the forum!
          79 SF

Comment

Working...
          X