Does anyone have the left side for a jardine spaghetti header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have the left side for a jardine spaghetti header

Thanks please let me know what you guys have I have a jardine but the other side broke I need the left out side of the jardine spaghetti if not just any headers will do.
    81 SH

I have the pipes for the left side. The muffler broke and the part that slips over them is still on them, you would have to get it off there.

I have the right side too except one of the flare ends that seal it at the head is broken off.

I want to get rid of the whole thing if you'll pay shipping.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

OMG dude that's the same exact thing that happened to mine the piece is stuck on there but you said you have the left side meaning the two putter ones so how much would you sell it for like I've been looking for ever for all of this
      81 SH

Comment

That's the exact thing that happened to my outer right pipe the part that seals it to the head broke.. and all the mufflers rotted out. I was wondering how much you would sell it for dude I've been looking for this for ever an could not find like it would be so appreciated if you could give me a number to talk to you or a Facebook so we could work something out thanks sean
        81 SH

Comment

Just search "Greg Teter" on FB. I'm the one in Tulsa with the profile pic of me leaning over my XS drinking a Busch.
          Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Well, I guess free you just pay shipping was too much. We all learn lessons no matter how old you get.

Don't miss the parts but the $40 could buy something nice for my grandkids.

Some people just don't have the integrity to be part of this family.
            Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Yes and I will send you the correct shims you require if you ship me back your old ones is NEVER answered either. Once someone gets something for free it is as if they soiled in their own bed and will never return. If I was paid for everything I have shipped to people on good faith I would not have to worry about money for 3 months. That number is not just from this site, just to be clear.
              2-79 XS1100 SF
              2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
              80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
              Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

Yeah, been there too Doug. I usually just don't even offer anymore unless it's someone I know. Sucks it has to be made that way by people with no class.

Seems to be pretty prominent in this later generation. Society has gone to hell in a handbasket.

FYI, don't do ANYTHING for this Darkglobe420 person. His actual name is Sean Munley BTW. If anyone wants his address in PA I'll PM it to you.
                Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

There are more than a few who have said I will send you BEER money and they never came thru. I had to hound one guy for months before he would pay for a seat.
                  I lately have sent stuff to people who I think are honestly participating on the site for free and let them pay me what they think it is worth. Guess what? No one even pays for shipping unless they are long time members.
                  First Clue is "I am chopping" Second is I want to paint it "Flat Black". Third is "Gung Ho" which is so much right now, gotta be a quick fix, easy fix etc. It also seems that over participation early is a sign.
                  I sent a full set of transmission gears to a fellow and he promised the world! I got exactly nothing, not even a thank you. Guess who put his bike up for sale on the forum shortly after, Boasting a complete set of extra gears?
                  I have several sets of exhaust here. I have a set almost new looking factory replacement exhaust sitting here. I have 4 engines and a ton of parts, shims etc. I would sooner throw them in the garbage than send them to a member I do not trust.
                  I think the shims bother me the most as I was trying to establish a library. Almost to a person every one said I will pass them on to one in need! If I ever receive a shim back from anyone on here I will have a heart attack!
                  It really peeves me when I see a stricken member who wants a part I have that is hard to come bye. I want to help them but I can not give away every part for free, include shipping, and I am at a loss, never mind breaking even.
                  Basically I will send parts to whomever wants them but pay me first or it is a complete NO GO !
                  2-79 XS1100 SF

Comment

Ha ha ha ha........do I owe you some shims? I don't remember. You keep mentioning them.

I'm old, I may have forgotten.
                    Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Nope BA you lived up to everything you said. I do think one of your friends said he would owe me beer for a wiring harness but that could be someone from up here who has not been online since.
                      2-79 XS1100 SF

Comment

How much do you want for the THICK shims? The ones nobody needs?
                        I have a surface grinder.

CZ

Comment

How thick you thinking? I have 85 in hand and 32 still in motor and most or all are .245 or larger. Only a few are under .265 and some are.290. Possibly you could do a shim library using your surface grinder and provide a bunch of XS owners with usable shims.
                          2-79 XS1100 SF

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin View Post
                            Nope BA you lived up to everything you said. I do think one of your friends said he would owe me beer for a wiring harness but that could be someone from up here who has not been online since.
                            Ah yes. That was a LONG time ago. That went on Rockin'D's SG . Which BTW has been sitting in my garage for 2 years now. He started putting a BB kit in it but it's still sitting here half assembled. Haven't seen him in months.
                            Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

I've had good luck with people on this site, it's mostly been kittens, ponies, puppies, and rainbows, except one time when I got burned on shipping a set of jugs and pistons. That guy disappeared. (POOF!) Gone.

When I send anything now it's just small parts with minimal shipping cost, nothing like a muffler. If someone insists on paying then I just ask them to donate whatever they feel is right to the XS11.com site without which none of this would have been possible in the first place.

So far, I've seen one copy of one receipt from one Paypal donation. Hakuna Matata.
                              -- Scott
                              _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
                              1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
                              1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
                              1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
                              1979 XS1100F: parts
                              2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

Working...
                              X