Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found an interesting interchange table online may be of some use
    http://www.nose-seiko.co.jp/en/image/pdf/e46.pdf

it appears thats there is another manufacture JNS that supplies a NA5904 that is interchangeable with the NTN bearing. so far I've only found foreign wholesalers
    79 F Bobber/Cafe Hybrid
    Rasputin on Carburators:
    "It is just a mechanical beast that defies logic."

Comment

If anyone wants to do an online group buy I found Alibaba has a good number of NA 5904 suppliers.
      http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?..._en&fsb=y&sq=y
      79 F Bobber/Cafe Hybrid
      Rasputin on Carburators:
      "It is just a mechanical beast that defies logic."

Comment

Hey OMCC,

See that other thread again tonight, YES you found the correct replacement in the SYI brand. I just posted about it, they (Locate Ball Bearings) have it on Amazon as well, and they have their own website also.

I just wrote them on Ebay and told them about that bearing, and that they need to add the XS1100 specific info to their description to make it easier for members/XS11 owners to find that bearing to be able to order it. I also suggested that they might want to contact/negotiate with partsnmore.com to see if they might be willing to stock/carry it in their XS11 parts listing!

WHEN you get it, let us know if it also has the ports and groove down the middle of the outside race for oiling....despite that it just needs to be packed with good wheel bearing grease.

T.C.
        T. C. Gresham
        81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
        79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
        History shows again and again,
        How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

I hate to be the one that drags up an old thread, but I would feel a lot better if I had one of these bearings on the shelf.

Does anyone have extras to sell?

These threads are making my eyes crossed...
          1979 XS1100F

Comment

Working...
          X