Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cajun31 View Post
    I don't know what year they changed.
    The mirror style changed between 1980 and 1981.
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Comment

Personally, I prefer the Virago mirrors.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

lh-rh

exactly! and both the first listings were for right side which made the right hand thread. I'm into keep bike stock as possible with very little after market stuff. guess that makes me a purist or something.....

Comment

mirrors

I said that wrong . they were for right side so they were both left hand thread

Comment

then by all means grab one of these now.... a LH mirror will show up out there sooner or later.
            2 - 80 LGs bought one new
            81 LH
            02 FXSTB Nighttrain
            22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
            Jim

Comment

Originally posted by cmpnbd2 View Post
              I said that wrong . they were for right side so they were both left hand thread
              Send me a pic of what you have. I have a box full of mirrors and I MIGHT have one.
              Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

mirrors that actually work

I thought that it might interest some of you to know that rd 350 mirrors fit right in and actually let you see behind you!They are a bit small .....round..but function over form for me...
                78standard,79 & 80 Specials; 2 x 650 Maxims; 4 x RD350's; yz450; 2 x Honda tlr's;2x jt1 mini.

Comment

Working...
                X