No neutral issue need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Itsdamadhatter View Post
    On the upper shaft where shift fork 2 goes on that gear which is two actually are the teeth on those even or slight offset
    Kind of lost me with this part of it all. Not at all sure what you are asking. Sorry.
    2-79 XS1100 SF
    2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
    80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
    Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

Yeah, I know what your saying Doug.

madhatter, a lot of the posts you've made in this thread are confusing. Please don't take offense because none is intended but it's REALLY difficult to answer questions that can't be understood.

Pics would help a lot, if you need help understanding Photobucket I might be able to help you there. I don't think it will work on a phone though if that's what your using. Are you on a PC or laptop?
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
      X