No announcement yet.

Ride-On sealer/balancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had some stuff sitting on my shelf called MagikSeal for motorcycles; does the same thing, seals tires, but doesn't say anything about balancing them. Anybody else heard of this stuff?? I'm not sure I should use it.
    Bone stock 1980 Special except for the exhaust and crashbars. Oh yeah, and the scabbard for the Winchester Defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
      I've had some stuff sitting on my shelf called MagikSeal for motorcycles; does the same thing, seals tires, but doesn't say anything about balancing them. Anybody else heard of this stuff?? I'm not sure I should use it.
      I wouldn't, since that is not stock from Yamaha for that year.
      You don't wnat to jepordize yout collector plate application.
      CZ

Comment

Originally posted by CaptonZap View Post
        CZ
        +1.....lol. I would be concerned for the potential mess when it came time for a tire change not knowing the product. Think some are getting the Ride-On confused with the green slime and other similar products......not even close to the same. BTW, FWIW, RideOn just wipes clean with a damp rag from inside of tire and rim.
        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptonZap View Post
          CZ
          Yeah no doubt, a fellow I know just got his denied because they didn't like the tiny ding he had in his Norton tank. He has to redo the tank if he wants collector plates.
          Bone stock 1980 Special except for the exhaust and crashbars. Oh yeah, and the scabbard for the Winchester Defender.

Comment

Working...
          X