Dyna Coils - Pros and Cons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JCruze View Post
    Z1 Enterprises isn't half bad, I thought they were reasonably priced. I got new coils and solid core wires for about $165

mine just arrived from there, with new wires as well delivered to Canada for a fair bit under 2 Bills....

colour me one happy biker.... now who has a link to an install thread so I can figure out how to mount these.... they seem to run in a different direction than the stock units...
    1979 XS1100
    Was going to be a ratbike, instead it is
    Turning into a "Labour of Love" Restoration...

Comment

Either just make a little L bracket or cross drill the hole.
      Nathan
      KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
      K&N Filter
      #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
      OEM Exhaust
      ATK Fork Brace
      LED Dash lights
      Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
      SS Brake Lines
      Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Thread is here ....

http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38250
        XS1100F 1980 European model. Standard. Dyna coils. Iridium plugs. XS750 final drive (sometimes). Micron fork brace. Progressive front springs. Geezer regulator/rectifier. Stainless 4 into 2 exhaust. Auto CCT (Venturer 1300) SOLD. New project now on the go. 1980 European model.

Comment

Thank you James, that was the thread I was looking for, I just could not seem to find it with the search, have a great day, I am looking forward to getting these installed tonight and maybe even riding the old girl tomorrow....
          1979 XS1100
          Was going to be a ratbike, instead it is
          Turning into a "Labour of Love" Restoration...

Comment

Working...
          X