Rear Drive Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fraud

GsBike, how about posting the guys name and address so that the rest of us are forewarned about ever doing business with this guy.
    Thanks
    Ken/Sooke
    78E Ratbyk
    82 FT500 "lilRat"

Comment

File negative feedback on the seller. I've sold hundreds of items on-line, and *never* had a package not delivered if addressed correctly. If the package was shipped Parcel Post it will be returned to the sender if it cannot be delivered. If it wasn't deleverd, he got it back.

"Forgetting" to get insurance after you paid for it? What a crock. I would file a fraud charge with eBay. Look for the "safe harbor" section to see how to do this.
      Jerry Fields
      '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
      '06 Concours
      My Galleries Page.
      My Blog Page.
      "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

GSbike, I think that we traded e-mail a while ago, regarding the final drive.
        I figured that you had taken care of the problem.
        I have several final drives.
        If you are still looking, I will box one up for you.
        How about $10 plus shipping?
        Do you want the natural aluminum, or black?
        Contact me off list, (private message board) with your address, and I will get the shipping cost.
        Mike

1980 SG "Angus"

Comment

Negative feedback

I'm almost at the point where I'm going to file a negative feedback (he doesn't have too many ~ 97% positive).

I looked into filing fraud charges with Ebay and PayPal but the unit didn't cost enough for me to file charges.

The seller claimed he's having the Post Office perform an investigation and will refund me once the investigation is complete and the Post Office refunds him. He confirmed my address and said he posted a return address. Dunno...maybe the post office did loose it.

Anyway, I'm giving him a week...if after then he doesn't refund me then I will give negative feedback and post his name here.

Thanks, Newmaac. I'll send you an email.

Comment

final drive

Hi GSBike
            Had some problems with some stuff I bought from England. Organised payment in Australia and duly sent away the money order as agreed with the seller. My MO went astray but I could provide the seller with full details. To cut a long story short my daughter had wrongly addressed the envelope and we got another MO on its way. I think the fact that we treated the seller with the respect we would expect engendered some good. Armed with the info he pre-sent the items before receiving the payment.
            Glenn

Comment

I feel I have been patient and professional with the seller. That's why I haven't left him a negative feedback yet. But, I paid for the item instantly with PayPal and one month later I have no item (He's in Iowa and I'm in Maryland - should take less than 10 days to ship). I will exhaust all avenues with the seller but, if he doesn't refund my whole costs, I'll be forced to leave him negative feedback.

Comment

Working...
              X