Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairing

Hows it going guys?

was wondering what are my choices for a small Fairing? I was wanting something small like this

82 XJ1100

Something like this?

http://www.maier-mfg.com/catalog/lar...ound-headlight
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

I think he's looking for one for the rectangular headlight http://www.maier-mfg.com/catalog/lar...ular-headlight.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Those are right along the line I want. Round headlight just wondering now what the size dif between the small and large.
        82 XJ1100

Comment

Nevermind I see that they have a dimensional comparison chart. Thanks guys.
          82 XJ1100

Comment

I'm pretty sure those Maier ones will fit the bill for you a lot better than the one in the photo, if you could get one of them, that is. That's a factory Yamaha XS1100 fairing (5k7 / 5N5) and the headlight hole is about 8 1/4" diameter to cater for the 8" headlight - not the usual 7 incher.

79 SF Special W/ Stock all original motor @ 384,000klms
            Stock exhaust, stock airbox, XJ sump, 78E carbs, Xs1100RH seat, Bosch superhorns, 5/8ths front M/c, braided lines, sintered SBS pads, drilled discs, progressive springs, 8" 50w HID headlight 4300K, 2 x 50w HID spiral driving lights, KONI shocks, Spade fuse box
            *Touring mode - Plexistar 2 screen, Gearsack rack & bag & saddlebags, homebuilt towbar
            *"The Keg"- UC torana hubs, XS11 discs, Tokico 4 spot calipers

Comment

Working...
            X