No announcement yet.

Side Stand Bumper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you'll notice, that outer wire on the center stand is broken. I rubbed it through on a corner a couple weeks ago.

Know where I can get a new one? I don't want to lose my heater hose.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
      If you'll notice, that outer wire on the center stand is broken. I rubbed it through on a corner a couple weeks ago.

Know where I can get a new one? I don't want to lose my heater hose.
      Discontinued...................................UNO BTANIUM..................
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

here is some titanium wire

Might be stronger, just expensive!

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/...g=en&region=US

John
        John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
        '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
        Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Originally posted by crazy steve View Post
          Yep..... all $1800 of it...
          Nothing like as expensive as that! It was $1650

BTW, the rubber/vinylt donut is original, Motoman. I had several of them from scrap bikes.
          XS1100F 1980 European model. Standard. Dyna coils. Iridium plugs. XS750 final drive (sometimes). Micron fork brace. Progressive front springs. Geezer regulator/rectifier. Stainless 4 into 2 exhaust. Auto CCT (Venturer 1300) SOLD. New project now on the go. 1980 European model.

Comment

Working...
          X