No announcement yet.

New Project Worries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So like how did it run with the FI? After owning a FI Honda I have no interest in carbs but I still wanted an 1100 and carbs are part of the deal.
    I don't think the PO ever had it running so I have no idea how it ran on FI. There are some others on the site that have done it. Look around on different forums.
    1980 XS1100SG "Black Mamba" 28K
    1979 XS1100F 33k (Current Project)
    1981 XS1100H "Blue Balls" (Crashed and under repair )

1978 XS1100E "Partsy"

Work Hard, Play Harder!

Comment

Are there any other parts that you think might be fi related?
      Nathan
      KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
      K&N Filter
      #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
      OEM Exhaust
      ATK Fork Brace
      LED Dash lights
      Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
      SS Brake Lines
      Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Well, he rewired this thing completely crazy. Not sure what is original and what isn't. Plus there was a fairing and a set of bags that he used to replace the original battery box to put into one of the hard bags (battery box "setup" in RH bag). Ridiculous. Anyways, I have a bunch of parts that will be on there way in the next couple weeks thanks to some members. I was thinking I might sell the fairing and the bags but I'm not sure. If I get a sweet offer I might just say ok. For now I will wait and see what I think when I am closer to the light at the end of the tunnel. As far as any other parts I am not sure yet what he all changed. It doesn't look like much. Does anything need to change in the motor? I sure hope not
        1980 XS1100SG "Black Mamba" 28K
        1979 XS1100F 33k (Current Project)
        1981 XS1100H "Blue Balls" (Crashed and under repair )

1978 XS1100E "Partsy"

Work Hard, Play Harder!

Comment

Working...
        X