No announcement yet.

Like a bad GF i cant get rid of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE!!!! EPIC FAILURE!!! it worked just long enough and good enough to die and leave me stranded on the highway yet again....God this bike is a b**ch so now im in need of a hole stator set up pref cover/field coil/cover.

Rasputin would you perhaps sell me one of yours ?? You know veg is a nice ride from lacombe lol ....I can offer beer and money ..

P.S does anyone know the part number of the gasket that goes on the stator cover ?? cant find it i dont know what to call it was just typin in stator gasket
    1980 XS standard With Pods and Harley mufflers

Comment

Originally posted by dezmitchell View Post
      P.S does anyone know the part number of the gasket that goes on the stator cover ?? cant find it i dont know what to call it was just typin in stator gasket
      http://www.boats.net/parts/detail/ya...455-00-00.html
      2H7 (79)
      3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Rtv works for the gasket as well. Save you a little.
        Nathan
        KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
        K&N Filter
        #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
        OEM Exhaust
        ATK Fork Brace
        LED Dash lights
        Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
        SS Brake Lines
        Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

I am going for the long weekend on Wednesday and getting back on Monday. Have 3 of em and need to check em out to be sure the circuits are good. But hell yeah I can help out, are you sure that is the problem or it is maybe the reg/rect? I also have a couple of those. PM me your number and we can figure something out.
          2-79 XS1100 SF
          2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
          80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
          Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

Working...
          X