Original tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$20.00
    why is it useless if you have the application model ?
    BAMN!

'81 XS1100H "Brutus"

Comment

I just never have used that tool before to remove the axle.But if you want it it's yours.I got it off e-bay and also have the plastic piece to check the middle and final drive.
      1980 XS1100 SG
      Inline fuel filters
      New wires in old coils-outer spark plugs
      160 mph speedometer mod
      Kerker Exhaust
      xschop K & N air filter setup
      Dynojet Recalibration kit
      1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100
      1997 Jeep Cherokee 4.5"lift installed

Comment

It's useless for ANY Special owner. They have pipes that are shorter, and clear the rear axle.
        1980 XS850SG - Sold
        1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
        Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
        Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
        -H. Ford

Comment

Yes but I have a Kerker system on mine and once you remove the back part of the exhaust the header does not even come close.I think the cable is supposed to go over back part of the seat and i reupholstered it so the cable isn't used.
          1980 XS1100 SG
          Inline fuel filters
          160 mph speedometer mod
          Kerker Exhaust
          1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100

Comment

Originally posted by oldyam80sg View Post
            Yes but I have a Kerker system on mine and once you remove the back part of the exhaust the header does not even come close.I think the cable is supposed to go over back part of the seat and i reupholstered it so the cable isn't used.
            Actually, the cable hooks into the little hooks that are on the frame, under the rear fender. It latches to the hole in the caliper bracket on the right side, and somewhere on the left side...

What I meant was that no matter what exhaust you had on your Special, you wouldn't need it, unless you had switched to a Standard setup with the longer pipes.
            1980 XS850SG - Sold
            1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
            Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
            Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
            -H. Ford

Comment

With the nice weather predicted for this week, i rode the bike today to work and actually noticed where the cable hooks to as i never noticed it before.
              1980 XS1100 SG
              Inline fuel filters
              160 mph speedometer mod
              Kerker Exhaust
              1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100

Comment

Working...
              X