Exhausted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bikerphil View Post
    Yep, I see that. Must be an XJ thing. Flatbar extension and a couple of bolts. You'll love the Kerker. Mine is over 20 yrs. old and still running strong.
    Funny... I missed this sentence ...I'll let ya know if i think I could use the bushing...Thanks!
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

where did u

wondering where u got that windjammer fairing and also i need exaust ideas wanna go 4 into 1 but a long pipe or short ? any suggestions and im turning bike into a bobber

Comment

Originally posted by 1100enthusiest View Post
        wondering where u got that windjammer fairing
        Windjammers are available all over the internet. Try Craigslist first, since shipping those things can get rather expensive. The hard part is finding a mounting bracket that fits the XS1100. The brackets are bike-specific, and there are no labels on them to tell you what bike they go to. If you are crafty, you can make one though. Craig Vetter mentions that ebay is probably the best place to find a bracket, but you have to be sure it came from the same bike.
        1980 XS850SG - Sold
        1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
        Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
        Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
        -H. Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 1100enthusiest View Post
          wondering where u got that windjammer fairing and also i need exaust ideas wanna go 4 into 1 but a long pipe or short ? any suggestions and im turning bike into a bobber
          I bought my Windjammer off ebay 2 yrs ago and it came with the correct mount bracket...BTW I do have 1 extra mount bracket...As for the exhaust...man you are on your own there...They are pretty hard to find...with the exception of MAC which is the only manufacturer still making an exhaust that fits our bikes...that you can buy brand new.
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
          X