What are the best fittings bags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Simulated Leather: PETA Approved

I ended up buying C-Bugs simulated leather bags. Initially I strived for the hardbags but that didn't work out for me. Funny how now that I have the soft bags I think I should have chosen this route in the first place. On my Special they fit almost exactly like they do in his pic. No need to wrangle with the turn signals at all.

However helpful that may be, I don't know who the original manufacturer is or where they are offered. I haven't really looked closely at the bags and made an effort to find a logo or tag or anything. I'll do that later on today and if I find out I'll post the results. Not real optimistic about that cause I figure that folks read the tags on mattresses that say, "Do Not Remove Under Penalty Of Law", and then yank them off anyways. Likely I've got nothing to go on.

Of course I wouldn't have to do this if C-Bug already knew/remembered the info and was kind enough to share that with us. (cough...cough..nudge..nudge..)
    Last edited by Larrym; 03-04-2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larrym View Post
      Of course I wouldn't have to do this if C-Bug already knew/remembered the info and was kind enough to share that with us. (cough...cough..nudge..nudge..)
      I got 'em from ebay, covered in dust, and with absolutely no identification whatsoever. If fact, they were sold to me as REAL leather bags, but for the price I paid, I wasn't about to complain. Sorry...
      1980 XS850SG - Sold
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
      -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
      X