No announcement yet.

what a difference a good synch makes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary - I got the wires grafted into the coils, and they're out in the mancave with the RTV curing. The RTV needs to cure overnight and then I can finish them up, so we're looking good for tomorrow installation. Three of the wires came out without much of a fight, but I had to dig one out. Seems like no matter what you're doing, there's always one of something that wants to test your patience . I put a DMM on them with the new wires and the readings are dead-on spec, so we're looking good there too.
    I think I have a loose screw behind the handlebars.

'79 XS11 Standard, Jardine 4/1, Dyna DC1-1 Coils, 145 mains, 45 pilots, plastic floats - 25.7mm, XV920 fuel valves, inline fuel filters, speed bleeders, Mikes XS pods, spade-type fuse block, fork brace, progressive fork springs/shocks, manual petcocks, 750 FD, Venture cam chain tensioner, SS brake lines

Comment

coils

fn outstanding. I am hitting up the gps to find the most out of the way back road way there. Should make it no prob. Looking forward to it. Meeting some of the other swoxs riders will be cool as well.

Gary
      Gary King
      79 xs 1100 special/ standard front end
      bobbed with love.

Comment

Working...
      X