No announcement yet.

Need help on way to alleve Butt Ache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No matter how much it hurts, the ride will make it worth it. LOL. Later 'Dog

Comment

I put one of those ATV pads on my ninja.

WOW!!!! LOTS BETTER!!!!!!!

THANK YOU TRBIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
      TRBig found a butt pad at Walmart for ATVs that works wonders. Only problem is they were only at his Walmart, and no one else could find them. Not sure if he can get them anymore or not.

Not true!

BUT, they are only at SOME walmarts. I found them in Menomonie WI store.
      so.... they can be found..

if anyone needs them.. let me know.

I'll be off-line for a week again.
      if you need it in a hurry, give me a call, and i'll get it setup
      Cell: 715-797-2750

Here is original tread.
      http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...hlight=Stearns

BAD news!!! walmart may not be carrying it much longer.
      if you want one get it now!!

i tryed the direct link in and couldn't find any atv seat covers at all.
      searched part # and still no dice..

If you wait you'll have to pay $50+ from cabelas or such.

Later
      Peter.
      1979 XS1100SF Special.78 E motor/carbs, Jardine 4-2 exhaust, XS Green coils, Corbin seat, S.S. Brake lines, Hard cases, Heated grips.
      1981 Yamaha XJ750RH Seca (War Pig) XS11S front end and rear swingarm with 17" rim, 20mm ammo box saddle boxes, HID headlight, LED aux lights, Heated grips & seat, Bark busters, Harley 12" shocks, S.S. brake lines, oil cooler

PW50, PW80, YZ80(mine? what the??? Brrap OH...)

Most bike problems are caused by a loose nut connecting the handlebars and the seat!!

Comment

I like the "keep hydrated" tip. I didn't think about the wind drying one out. I hear you should drink water, before you get thirsty, because if you're thirsty, you've waited too long.

Sam
        Sam
        1978 XS1100E

Comment

Earlier this summer you could get them online. Just tried and they no longer list them.
          RIP Whiskers (Shop Boss) 25+yrs

"It doesn't hurt until you find out no one is looking"

Everything on hold...

Comment

Something I used to do on long rides on my SF. If I had a long open highway leg of the run, I would move my feet to the rear pegs and lean forward cafe style for a different position. Relax your hands as much as possible, you may want to get a throttle locker put on to give your throttle hand a rest without stopping.
            G'luck!
            "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation." --HERBERT SPENCER

Active: 1932 Ford Model A; XS1100SF (Just got 'er); XS1100SG; 2000 F250 Turbo Diesel; 2003 Ford Mustang
            Broken: 1999 Kawi Vulcan 750; 1998 Triumph Trophy 1200
            Gonners: XS1100SF (my first ride); '82 Honda CB900F (bored to 1123cc); '86 Kawasaki ZG1000

Comment

Regarding undies, nothing better than LD Comfort shorts.
              80 SG
              81 SH in parts
              99 ST1100
              91 ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by Macamon View Post
                Something I used to do on long rides on my SF. If I had a long open highway leg of the run, I would move my feet to the rear pegs and lean forward cafe style for a different position. Relax your hands as much as possible, you may want to get a throttle locker put on to give your throttle hand a rest without stopping.
                G'luck!
                I do that to, pretty much lay flat on the tank. Well, as flat as someone my size can get. I grab the bars underhand and close to the triple tree. This takes a lot of the pressure off the seat, and the bum. Only problem is checking the rear view, and boots melting on the exhaust.
                Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

I'm going to try new undies my wife won't let me wear hers any more.
                  1980 special (Phyllis)
                  1196 10.5 to 1 kit,megacycle cams,shaved head,dynojet carb kit,ported intake and exhaust,mac 4 into 1 exhaust,drilled rotors,ss brake lines,pods,mikes xs green coils,iridium plugs,led lights,throttle lock,progressive shocks,oil cooler,ajustable cam gears,HD valve springs,Vmax tensioner mod

Comment

Originally posted by tw1980 View Post
                    I'm going to try new undies my wife won't let me wear hers any more.
                    What, she don't like your leavin guide marks in them. Brown to the back, yellow in the front.
                    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
                    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
                    93 GSX600F
                    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
                    81 XS1100 Special
                    81 CB750 C
                    80 CB750 C
                    78 XS750

Comment

Working...
                    X