Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm

Originally posted by wa407mpp View Post
    Look at the backend of a Baboon and you will see where it got it's name.
    I have seen this vieww, i.e. poker runs with Ivan . Following Bigfoot to Texas.
    etc. (evil grin)
    Lee aka trainzz

I am my inner child!!

I have no idea how you managed to make that connection within your brain, but I applaud whatever cellular mutation just took place.

1980 XS11 Special-"Thunder Pig"
    1980 XS11 Special-"Crazy Trainz" (project bike)
    1979 Xs1100 Standard ( parts,parts,parts)

Comment

I thought a "monkey butt" is a type of red-necked woman hairdo.
      Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

i have found that you can get rid of hot butt by recovering the seat with denim and spray it with scotch guard or find some the stuff they cover motor home cushions with cause vinyl don't breath
        careful what you wish for.........you might get it

Comment

the cream? uumm.the only cream i like is ice cream, that cools me down on a hot day. 99 flake now your talking.
          1978e. special forks.she's a frankinstien.a bit of this a bit of that.its a monster

Comment

Dressing down the seat cover under the seat made a major differance. It was blocking airflow from the front. I fount the seat pad was holding a lot of the heat. Stopping and flipping it over to let air blow acrost it cooled it down in a hurry. This made for a much better return trip.

Deny
            1978 XS1100E - The TimeMachine
            1980 XS850 Special - Little Mo

Comment

Working...
            X