No announcement yet.

Best upgrade/mod for $150.00??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can't get TKat online, his telephone number is 408-980-8880. He DOES have a supply of braces for both the standard and specials, so don't be afraid to call! I was by his shop yesterday to pick up a Special brace for a bike I'm working on. Cost is $105, I think, delivered. DO NOT quote me on that, as I NEVER have them sent to me.
    Ray Matteis
    KE6NHG
    XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
    XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Yeah, he got back to me, e-mail the next day. Just waiting for snail mail to carry my check all the way across the country......
      1979 xs1100 Special -
      Stock air box/K&N Filter, MAC 4-2 exhaust, Bad-Boy Air horn, TC fuse box, Windshield, Soft bags, Vetter Fairing, Blinkers->Run/Turn/Brake Lights, Headlight Modulator, hard wire GPS power

Short Stack - 1981 xs1100 Standard - lowered for SWMBO.

Originally posted by fredintoon
      Goes like a train, corners like a cow, shifts like a Russian tractor, drinks like a fish, you are gonna love it.
      My Bike:
      [link is broken]

Comment

I'll also agree with TKat fork brace and SS brake lines. Another possibility would be a great seat foam upgrade that a guy in Florida does wonders with. See link.

http://www.greatdaytoride.com/
        80 SG
        81 SH in parts
        99 ST1100
        91 ST1100

Comment

Sounds like you already made your purchase, but i really enjoy listening to my i-pod. nothing like tunes when your on a long run!
          Matt
          Maxim 1100
          (aka-Blue Giants Son)

Comment

Working...
          X