No announcement yet.

Megasquirt EFI and Ignition Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if I wanted to do the FI without doing the Ignition all I would need is a Megasquirt controller, new throttle bodies, and fuel pump. What is the advantage with redoing the Ignition? I just put on new coils so I don't really want to do the ignition unless I really have to.
    1979 xs1100f
    New Fuse Box
    Progressive Shocks
    Gold Valve Emulator
    Dyna Coils
    Electronic Flasher
    Led Headlight
    Led Turn Signals
    4 Led Driving Lights
    2nd Gear Fix
    Auto Cam Tensioner
    Digital Dash
    Stainless Braided Lines
    R6 4 Piston Calipers
    Stainless Bolt Kit
    Maier Fairing
    Dyna Balancing Beads
    Spin On Oil Filter
    Stebel Nautilus Horn
    Plasti Dip Rims
    ISO Grips

Comment

Originally posted by TheRev View Post
      So if I wanted to do the FI without doing the Ignition all I would need is a Megasquirt controller, new throttle bodies, and fuel pump. What is the advantage with redoing the Ignition? I just put on new coils so I don't really want to do the ignition unless I really have to.
      Only took me a second to find the info you are interested in... Read post 66, that will give you and idea.
      '79 XS11 F
      Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
      Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
      GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

Working...
      X