Newbie from Oz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stralya; Hi, ill get back to you re the Manifolds but sounds like a go

Here my sidecovers, tank & tailpiece after clearing.

80 XS11 Standard Australia

Comment

Hi Crisso,

Welcome to the site. I'm interested in your back wheel as I've fitted one to mine

Did you do it yourself or was it on your bike when you got it? What size tyre are you running at the back there?

Would love to see some closer pictures of the wheels.

Shappers..
      '84 Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Shappers
        Hi Crisso,

Welcome to the site. I'm interested in your back wheel as I've fitted one to mine

Did you do it yourself or was it on your bike when you got it? What size tyre are you running at the back there?

Would love to see some closer pictures of the wheels.

Shappers..
        hi' rear is Akront 18'' 2.5 tyre is 130/80-may go to 140.Was on bike when I got it.Nonew pics-busted camera

Comment

almost ready to go

Comment

Pa9jt

Man, that is one of the best paint jobs I have seen. I am going to be bummed for a week! Extra cool ride.
            J.D."Jack" Smith
            1980G&S "Halfbreed"
            1978E straight job
            "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

Nice job! I especially like the "ripping through the paint" scheme on the rear seat cowling.
              Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

Cheers, I get a lot of drivers right up my ass trying to figure the bike out-- still i supose at least they HAVE seen me......

Comment

Working...
                X