Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Comment

Ken - You $ilver toungued devil, you . Thanks for the info. Sounds like a good way to do the mounting.

Marty - Badge Replicas is one of the places I e-mailed yesterday. I haven't heard back from them yet on dimensions. Still, $47.50 is a lot of money for a piece of shiny plastic. If I was going to spend that much, I'd probably just add another $3 ea. and get the gold-plated metal from Old Bike Barn.

I'm thinkin' I'll take the Lorax's advice and see what's available a Vintage Motorcycle Days at the end of July. Speaking of which, a couple months ago when I was perusing their site they had a 50 mile vintage bike ride scheduled. Can't find any mention of it on their site now. I wonder if their insurance company got to 'em.
      I think I have a loose screw behind the handlebars.

'79 XS11 Standard, Jardine 4/1, Dyna DC1-1 Coils, 145 mains, 45 pilots, plastic floats - 25.7mm, XV920 fuel valves, inline fuel filters, speed bleeders, Mikes XS pods, spade-type fuse block, fork brace, progressive fork springs/shocks, manual petcocks, 750 FD, Venture cam chain tensioner, SS brake lines

Comment

You will have a good time up there. Last year was the first time I was actually able to go to something like that (Wife, 5 kids, you know the drill.....I come last or not at all). I took my two boys with me, it was way cool as I saw lots of bikes that I had only read about in magazines, lots of BSA's, a Vincent, Honda CBX, some little two cylinder two stroke small bike, cant remember the name, but there was a lot of history being ridden around, was truly cool to see all those museum pieces actually being used instead of being sealed in a glas case. I think the Sportster was the feature bike last year, I don't recall seeing what the feature bike this year will be. anyway, I am planning to go, again, don't know if I'm driving or riding yet, but I'm planning on going by hook or by crook. have a nice day and ride safe
        I am the Lorax, I speak for the Trees

'80 XS1100 SG (It's Evil, Wicked, Mean & Nasty)

'79 XS1100 F R (IL Barrachino)

'00 Suzuki Intruder 1400 (La Soccola)

'77 KZ400s (La Putana)

Comment

Working...
        X