Iridium plugs w/ 1k caps
    MikesXS front master
    Paragon SS brake lines (unlinked)
    Loud Horns (Stebel/Fiamm)
    Progressive fork springs
    CIBIE headlight reflector
    YICS Eliminator

Comment

Well, Got the new triple tree on, replaced the bars and I am loving the new setup!! I still need to find a better mount for the ignition unit, and I have a few ideas so far. Looking at lengthening the wires and either moving it around near the seat, or moving it to the frame by the triple tree. All in all, it rides like a completely new bike. Shortened it with the R1 monoshock in the rear and choked up on the front so I can now almost flatfoot it. Really was not planning on doing all this but had a gas leak that progressed into a small fire and ended up breaking my hard luggage. I suppose I don't tour very much anyway so it was not hard to do.

Soon as I figure out a good placement for the ignition I will let you know.

Cheers!!
      1984 XJ1100 - 79 cams, XS850 FD, XS triple tree/euro cafe bars, hydraulic clutch, bar end mirrors, yamaha R1 rear mono-shock
      1972 CL350 - clubmans, Mike's XS coils/condenser, '98 Yamaha R1 rearsets (If I can find some at a decent price)

Comment

Nice

Pics please !
        XJ1100K
        Avon rubber
        MikesXS black coils
        Iridium plugs w/ 1k caps
        MikesXS front master
        Paragon SS brake lines (unlinked)
        Loud Horns (Stebel/Fiamm)
        Progressive fork springs
        CIBIE headlight reflector
        YICS Eliminator

Comment

Nice...

Hey, Axel...
          I like the look... cool seat. You had me goin' for a minute w/ the speedo going up to 260... 'til I saw where you are... just weird seeing the numbers reversed like that! I assume that's 260 Kph, & 140 MPH... correct? For a minute there, I was ready to ditch my 160 speedo for one of those cooler 260 ones!!!! LOL
          L8R
          '82 XJ1100J Maxim (has been sold.)

'79 F "Time Machine"... oh yeah, Baby.... (Sold back to Maximan)

2011 Kaw Concours 14 ABS

In the warden's words from Cool Hand Luke;
          "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Comment

I am working on pics, but with all the bikes on here looking so clean I am going to need to do some detailing first, lol. I really like the ride position for around town and the raised rear seat is just perfect to stop me from sliding off the back when I really get on the throttle. Had my girlfriend on the back and the monoshock alone is a huge improvement over stock. I might be getting a replacement brake master cylinder for the better mirror angle, but not this year, lol. In the meantime, I might just take it off since it is a little useless at the moment.
            1984 XJ1100 - 79 cams, XS850 FD, XS triple tree/euro cafe bars, hydraulic clutch, bar end mirrors, yamaha R1 rear mono-shock
            1972 CL350 - clubmans, Mike's XS coils/condenser, '98 Yamaha R1 rearsets (If I can find some at a decent price)

Comment

Working...
            X