Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kibblewhite

Originally posted by 81xsproject View Post
    BOOOOO!!!!!!!! Nevermind, they just sell the springs.
    Kibblewhite will custom make you a set of valves to order or you can send them the stock valves to copy.
    They offer valves in several different materials, the choice is yours.

When it comes to valves, guides, keepers and retainers K-W will make whatever you want, even the special tops that places the shims under the buckets for really big camshafts.
    You can contact them at 650-359-4704 but be forewarned........they an't cheap but their White Diamond valves with hard chrome stems are the cat's meow.
    81 Black "1179" Xcessively trick Super Special. One owner (me).

Comment

Originally posted by 81xsproject View Post
      My google search didn't yielded squat! I wonder if they are similar enough to any other bikes to work out. For instance, APE racing sells 'blanks' for the KZ that I guess you cut to length and put a groove in for the retainer...? Would be sweet if APE had a line of stuff for us Yamaha REALLY screwed us by cutting the eleven short. We just don't have the numbers to support any kind of after-market parts.
      APE rebuilt my 81 Special head. Was not cheap. Spent $1k for a complete head job with new springs, cams welded and ground, valve guides, etc. I need to call them and have it shipped. Thanks for reminding me.
      Gene (Florida)
      1980 XS1100SG
      Accel Coils
      4-1 Jardine Exhaust

Comment

Working...
      X