Xs 1100 Sg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terje;

The ones that acof911 identified look like they would have been perfect, I think. However I didn't get this in time and, although I searched the ebay site numerous times for 'Pacifico' products, at no time did these show up. However, it doesn't appear that they sold so, I'm checking with the seller now to see what's up with them.

With respect to the ones on your bike, they are the first ones I've seen with the 'bulge' and attached only at the underside of the fairing. Very nice looking, though. The fairing w/lowers in the pic attached to your post is quite different from the one that I have. There is currently a fairing with lowers on ebay (300186552144) and, that fairing is pretty much identical to mine and, as such, the lowers that acof911 refers to, should fit my fairing perfectly. I should mention that, my fairing was purchased after market by the po and not through Yamaha. So, while Pacifico manufactured for Yamaha, it is not a 'Yamaha' fairing per se, it's a 'Pacifico' Whew!

Anyway, thanks to both you and arcof911 for the input. And, yes, I think ya done good 7 yrs ago for $1500.00.
    1980 XS11 LG (Diablo)
    1980 XS11 G (Bagger)
    1978 XS11 G (White Knight)
    1978 XS11 G (Skeleton)
    2016 SS (S.S. Flyer)

Comment

Working...
    X