Just rejetted, new problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopCatGr58

Hey Mage, I was just going by what you said in an earlier post, that's why I thought you had switched to the leaner 42.5 pilots when I thought you had gone up to the 45's and had mostly gotten rid of the hi-rev problem!? Keep at it, jetting can be a trial and error process!
    T.C.
    ...I did? You'll have to forgive, spent all weekend at the Reno Air Races, still coming down from a big win in the T-6 class.

Anyways, big issue now is getting rid of the over-rev. And I am sure I hooked all the vacuum stuff back up and it's all working.
    1981 XS1100S (former)
    2006 Suzuki Katana 600 "BLKMGE"

Comment

Caps off

"The book talks about the brass caps that were installed at the factory that seal the preset idle mixture/pilot screws! But once you start making mods, you need to remove them so you can tweak them according to your and your bike's needs!"
      Hi Mage,
      more important than having the ability to tweak is the thought that if the mfrs sop to EPA blanking plugs are still in your carbs those fuel circuits must have never been properly cleaned since the bike was built.
      Fred Hill, S'toon
      XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
      "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Working...
      X