Anybody know what wheels these are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no luck

I have tried emailing the guys from that site. Still no response yet. I have not given up though. I will find out sooner or later. I will keep you guys posted on what I find.

Comment

I finally got a response from the site I found this conversion on. Guy says that they used the wheels off of a xj 900 diversion. I looked around and all I could find on this bike was usually in another language. I am thinking this bike never made it to the U.S. You guys ever hear of this bike? Does me no good if I can't find one. Oh well, on a better note I found an XS in the auto wrecking yard today. Got a working vacume advance for a buck!

Comment

if you can find a rear end of a 900 diversion,i could crate it and sort out shipping,as far as i know the diversion never made it to usa...the rear wheel accepts an xs1100 diff(bevel box) but as i said previouslly...it is NOT a bolt on item i think the easiest method would be to fit the entire swing arm assemblly(everything,arm,diff,wheel,brake,shock) and either convert the diversion swing arm to twin shock fitment or if you wanted use the monoshock(this would entail removing the airbox and probably moving the battery slightly) as i said before any fzr etc front will fit,may need longer tubes(forkin by frank) as the xs front end is longer and the xs is heavier,so bent tubes are not an issue,the triple trees may need the stem swapped any engineering shop will do this. if you need telephone numbers for uk salvage yards just ask.
        mick
        xs1.1s(x2)
        gsxr1100(1127)
        gsx1100g(x2)
        trophy900
        bonneville750

http://www.tonyfoale.com/

Comment

Hey Chopper,

Thanks for the help. I'll keep your offer in mind. You say a FZR front end will work? I know exactly where I can get one for a reasonable price. Looks like I am on my way to getting this done. Thanks again

Comment

let me know how it goes,if you want any help/advice etc feel free to mail me or post on here,i looked at the pics of those bikes again and they seem to be modified xs swing arms,a 900 divi runs a 160 rear tyre,so i cant see it fitting an xs arm without a lot of work...i'm gonna try and measure up the rear ends of xs and 900 so i can figure out the best way for you to fit the rear...
            mick
            xs1.1s(x2)
            gsxr1100(1127)
            gsx1100g(x2)
            trophy900
            bonneville750

http://www.tonyfoale.com/

Comment

Working...
            X