Pro-Flo moved - a warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-Flo moved - a warning

I am trying to work things out with Pro-Flo, but apparently they have moved from Florida to Tennessee.

I would like to advise anyone considering ordering from them to wait until I have my issue settled.

Here's what has happened so far:

I ordered my second K1196 kit from them about February 15th, 2007 and felt confident as I had already gotten one from them a couple years earlier. That was the last I've heard of them. I've been calling and sending emails to no avail. I have left my last voicemail a few minutes ago advising them that if I do not hear back from them by 4pm this afternoon that I will begin the dispute process with my credit union immediately.

Fortunately my credit union is very good with dealing with disputes - though I have never gone through one myself. I was hoping that I would just get my big bore kit and go happily along my way, but this is not looking good.
    1979 XS11F Standard - Maya - 1196cc (out of order)
    1978 XS11E Standard - Nina - 1101cc
    http://www.livejournal.com/~xs11

Hey Snow,

Don't worry, we have lots of contacts in TENN, I'm sure we can get your stuff for you even if they try to hide there!
    T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Lol, thanks TC I've sent the proper paperwork to my credit union to begin the dispute process...hopefully I'll get it resolved that way soon...
      1979 XS11F Standard - Maya - 1196cc (out of order)
      1978 XS11E Standard - Nina - 1101cc
      http://www.livejournal.com/~xs11

Comment

Get 10 big guys on bikes to turn up at their door - I'm sure they'd be happy to help
        Si Parker
        '81 XS1100H

Tkat brace, new coils/wires/plugs, refurbed carbs (thanks 81 xsproject), recon'd top end, windshield (thanks dpotter58), resprayed tank and panels, 4-1 exhaust, sweet xs pod filters, in line fuel filters, progressive springs, thick hand grips, jumped headlight relay.

Comment

Need me to snip a tendon fer ya?
          JimBoReeno
          My Ex!"Half-Breed"
          '82 XJ1100 Maxim with
          '80 XS1100SG Motor

Current Bike
          2000 Indian Chief
          Millennium Edition

Comment

Working...
          X