idle mix o-ring source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idle mix o-ring source

Anyone know of a source to get just the o-ring for the idle mix screw. I could probably get some at work but hate to have to deal with the parts idiots if I don't have to.
    80 XS1100LG

77crewcab,

can pick up both the o-ring and washer from MikesXS

Part #48-5012 $4.00 USD /3Pc. Set

Of course, need to order one for each carb and just throw away the plug cover.

Comment

I saw that but am only needing the o-rings. I guess I'll go through our parts dept at work and see what I can come up with. Also anyone know where to get the washers to adjust the slide needle on an 80. Tried the hardware store and they didn't have anything that small.
      80 XS1100LG

Comment

ACE had screws and washers down to #0 in my town. They are in just ONE bin, and went from #4 to #0.
        I think a #4 or #2 should work, though you may have to sand the outer diameter down a bit to fit.
        Ray
        Ray Matteis
        KE6NHG
        XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
        XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Thanks I may have to try ACE though the one we have hear isn't very large maybe they will have what I need.
          80 XS1100LG

Comment

ACE has an oring that will work. I lost one and after about 30min of searching at ACE, I found one in a corner somewhere. Just look around.
            United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, NY
            If I can do it at 18 yrs old, anyone can
            "You know something, You can't polish a turd"
            "What are you rebelling against", "Well, what do you got?"
            Acta Non Verba

Comment

Working...
            X