Explain this to me.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too freakin' funny.

Those guys are gonna be jackasses no matter what they ride or drive. The Harley has absolutely nothing to do with it.

My Harleys get along just fine with my Jap bikes. They not only share garage space, they hafta share me! I'm the exact same blowhole no matter which bike I'm riding.

Life is short. Ride hard, mofos.

Comment

Originally Posted by ViperRon
      so if you pull one of them bump a domino and go tricks make sure you are gone.

Once again........in freakin' english.

Basically when bikes are parked in a line not staggered they can be like dominos bump one and the whole line can fall it often becomes a mangled mess and takes time to get them back up and it often provides opportunities to buy more replacement parts. Due to the nature of many unfriendly motorcycle groups its become common enough act to even appear in movies.
      To fix the problem one should not make more assumptions than the minimum needed.

Rodan
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khm6...liHntN91DHjHiS
      1980 G Silverbird
      Original Yamaha Fairfing and Bags
      1198 Overbore kit
      Grizzly 660 ACCT
      Barnett Clutch Springs
      R1 Clutch Fiber Plates
      122.5 Main Jets
      ACCT Mod
      Mac 4-2 Flare Tips
      Antivibe Bar ends
      Rear trunk add-on
      http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z329/viperron1/

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
        That would turn into the OK corral with this bunch
        That is pretty much how I ride in Texas...everyone assumes I am packing and I do the same so we can all be friendly. As Robert A. Heinlein once said "An armed society is a polite society."

John
        John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
        '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
        Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Working...
        X