Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road Trip

Wmarshy,

45MPH... ooppss.....LOL!!! I found a coarse Im going to take So I can whoop you on that next trip on that crooked "S" road..Friend of mine sent it to me so I can go practice THEN we'll see..LOL!!!! You REALLY need to check this one out..& see if we can pass it on to all the other members..

Wulf
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJxOs...er_profilepage
    Catch'n The Phoenix
    80 XS1100 G
    85 XR600R
    86 YX600
    Previously owned
    78 KZ1000
    80 KZ550
    78 DT250E

Wulf
    Knowledge Is Power

Comment

Originally posted by phantymwulf View Post
      Wmarshy,

45MPH... ooppss.....LOL!!! I found a coarse Im going to take So I can whoop you on that next trip on that crooked "S" road..Friend of mine sent it to me so I can go practice THEN we'll see..LOL!!!! You REALLY need to check this one out..& see if we can pass it on to all the other members..

Wulf
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJxOs...er_profilepage
      Lol I posted that on here about 2 weeks ago! Look in the idle chat area for "Got skill...doubt it", might be on the second page now. Keep practicing! Hell, I might even put my bags back on! It gives me more confidence knowing the bike wont pin me down if I happen to low side!
      '79 XS11 F
      Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
      Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
      GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

Working...
      X