No announcement yet.

Mikesxs.com..vent/advice (long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have only ever had 1 package not show up to where I had it shipped (by UPS). They left a package at my door according to the tracking.

We did the same, called UPS and they told us to call the seller. The seller called UPS immediately, they initiated a tracer and then called us a day or so later stating that they determined the package was lost in transit and will be covered by insurance.

I completely believe they left the package at my door. It was probably a $150 purchase my wife made online.

The bottom line is I always have items shipped to my work address now. I haven't missed a package since.
    82J · 81SH · 79SF Fire Damage · 78E · 79F Parts Bike · 04 Buell Blast
    Website/Blog

Comment

The package might have been delivered to your door but you didn't receive it. A few bad apples may say you were told to pass the buck but you clearly do not have the package and you are left with the cost and no product . Contact Paypal and tell them you did not get your order.

If you knew for sure the package was stolen before you arrived home you still have the right to state you haven't recieved your order, until you have your order in your hands you have not received your package. You have tried to the customer service on both ends with no help paypal will resolve your problem.
      BDF Special
      80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
      Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Working...
      X