gold valve emulators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gold valve emulators

F progressive springs buy gold valves or the mikesxs knockoffs. This thing handles like my 98 yzf600r I s$%& you not!!! The difference is extreme!!! Buy them!!!
    " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
    xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
    8mm msd wires
    tkat fork brace...
    Fox shocks...
    mikes650 front fender
    led's gallore...
    renthal bars
    gold valve emulators
    vmax tensioner
    Rifle fairing

gold Valves

where did you by them?

I have a XS1100 SF 1979 Looking to stiffen up front-end plus add some ability to carry a front fairing

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclechrist View Post
      where did you by them?

I have a XS1100 SF 1979 Looking to stiffen up front-end plus add some ability to carry a front fairing
      http://www.mikesxs.net/products-19.html#products
      BDF Special
      80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
      Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

new springs or emulators or both?

Since I still have the original springs, I was thinking of upgrading to new progressive springs. After reading your post, should I just keep the original springs and add the gold valve emulators? Or would there be added benefit to new springs and emulators? If I'm upgrading, I would rather upgrade it all at once.
        Chuckster

'78 XS1100E

Money can't buy happiness, but it can get you an XS11 and that's a start.

Comment

Chuckster,

I believe I'm going to make this upgrade myself. It's probably easiest to source the valves from RACETECH. If you buy them from Mike's XS you won't get any support for putting XS650 parts in your XS11. It will save you $100 or so, if you succeed.

Straight rate springs are required. Have a look a TRAXXION. It seems a reasonable price for exactly what you need.
          Marty (in Mississippi)
          XS1100SG
          XS650SK
          XS650SH
          XS650G
          XS6502F
          XS650E

Comment

Working...
          X