No announcement yet.

A gal asked my son...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or you spelling nazis can remain MUTE like the guy originally wrote and all is right with the world, eh?
    Former owner, but I have NO PARTS LEFT!

Comment

Back to the original subject... lol.

Still not sure what's going to happen to the bike and motor I have sitting in my shop, but I guess it isn't hurting the other 5 in there...

My son has just about talked her into getting one of the Can-Am Spyders. The girl is not very coordinated and can't even drive a standard car, so he's worried she'll crash and die and he'd feel responsible.
      Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
      '06 Suzuki DR650
      *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
      '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
      '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
      '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
      '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
      '81 XS1100 Special
      '81 YZ250
      '80 XS850 Special
      '80 XR100
      *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

Originally posted by trbig View Post
        The girl - - - can't even drive a standard car, so he's worried she'll crash and die and he'd feel responsible.
        Hi Tod,
        my wife can type with all 8 fingers + both thumbs while talking on the telephone in both official languages and she can't drive a standard car neither.
        Or perhaps it's that she refuses to learn?
        Fred Hill, S'toon
        XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
        "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Originally posted by trbig View Post
          Back to the original subject... lol.

Still not sure what's going to happen to the bike and motor I have sitting in my shop, but I guess it isn't hurting the other 5 in there...

My son has just about talked her into getting one of the Can-Am Spyders. The girl is not very coordinated and can't even drive a standard car, so he's worried she'll crash and die and he'd feel responsible.
          you've got 9 bikes in yur sig line...
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Oh great she gets a Can Am and as shes riding around a sharp- bend,it throws her off the bike(or should I say TRIKE) those things ride like a snowmobile,you have to lean with it,or it could possibly toss you off the bike. Am I getting paranoid, I feel I have to watch my spelling.
            FOXS-XS11SG

2009 Suzuki V Strom 650,Adventure in Touring,I call her "Smooth" SW Motech engine guard,Coocase top case w/ LED brake and tail lights,20" MRA touring screen w/adjusable bracket,Grip heaters,fender ex-tender,Givi hard sidebags

1980 XS11SG-sold
            1999 Vulcan classic-sold
            1982 XJ 650-sold

Old is only a state of mind......John

Comment

Sometimes, it’s more important to spell correctly than other times.
              Marty (in Mississippi)
              XS1100SG
              XS650SK
              XS650SH
              XS650G
              XS6502F
              XS650E

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post

but 5 of them are in the shop sitting is what i got from it lol
                1978 XS1100 Macho Maroon!
                http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/...s/DSC00361.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jetmechmarty View Post

Sometimes, it’s more important to spell correctly than other times.
                  I guess it depends on what you were trying to say in the first place...........

juje, jooj 6 up, 12 down
                  a person who does dumb ormean stuff for no good reason other than to be a jerk,that spoils other peoples fun or good mood.
                  "quit being such a juje!"

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/juge
                  Last edited by BA80; 04-02-2012, 09:41 PM.
                  Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post

Five (Now six) in the shop, one in the driveway waiting it's turn for re-birth, and four in the garage, not to mention all the spare parts and motors. Yeah, I realize that makes 10 bikes, but one of them is my oldest son's dual sport. Way too many bikes for the space I have, so I obviously need to add on to my shop, right? Even the wife is kinda thinkin' so since she can't get her one car into our two car garage. She mentioned once about selling some bikes. I laughed a lot. She hasn't mentioned it since.
                    Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
                    '06 Suzuki DR650
                    *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
                    '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
                    '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
                    '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
                    '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                    '81 XS1100 Special
                    '81 YZ250
                    '80 XS850 Special
                    '80 XR100
                    *Crashed/Totalled, still own